Streaming Fast Horses (1998) Online

Posted On // Leave a Comment
Fast Horses (1998)Fast Horses (1998)
iMDB Rating: 6.4

Date Released : 15 December 2003

Genre : Comedy, Drama

Stars : Victor Argo, Nick Damici, Richard Alan Johnston, Larry Fleischman." />

Movie Quality : BRrip

Format : MKV

Size : 870 MB



 

Download Trailer Subtitle


Watch Fast Horses Trailer :



Review :


Very nice, funny, and poignant low budget film.

I enjoyed this film for it's take on friendship. Five guys who love each other and don't know how to say it, and when they do, the result is usually very funny. The film did tend to get a little sappy at times, but it still held its charm.

The soundtrack was very eclectic and enjoyable.

It kind of reminded me of a cross between "My Dinner with Andre" and "Mean Streets", though I can't say why.

I will recommend it to my friends if I can ever find it on video.

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Streaming Fast Horses (1998) Online