Streaming What Is It? Online

Posted On // Leave a Comment
What Is It? (2005)What Is It? (2005)
iMDB Rating: 5.8

Date Released : 27 January 2005

Genre : Drama

Stars : Michael Blevis, Carlos Richardson, Lisa Fusco, Steven C. Stewart

Movie Quality : BRrip

Format : MKV

Size : 700 MB



 

Download Trailer Subtitle

What Is It? is a bewildering, unnerving, surreal, blackly comic film from the visionary mind of Crispin Glover that tells the inner and outer struggles of a young man facing villains and demons on multiple planes.


Watch What Is It? Trailer :



Review :


A roller-coaster ride for the brain...

This is a movie we will all be talking about for a long time. It's full of disturbing images, dialogue that is very hard to make out in spots, and narrative tangents that make you, almost, forget what happened in the previous scenes. It all does gel together in the end, but you need to keep watching and be patient. I am so glad I did...Not many movies give me this much to think about. (These days, how many movies give you ANYTHING to think about?) A film that can make me simultaneously puzzled, grossed out, intrigued, offended, and delighted is worth seeing. I am still very glad the director was on hand to tell us what he was thinking about when he made this movie; otherwise I would still be guessing about it almost a month later. I really can't wait for the sequel.

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Streaming What Is It? Online