iMDB Rating: 5.0
Date Released : 21 November 2003
Genre : Drama
Stars : Sofia Alves, Adriano Luz, Fátima Belo, Rita Videira." />
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 870 MB
Download Trailer Subtitle
Watch 451 Forte Trailer :
Review :
I've seen this
I've seen this,yes,just 20 minutes ago,and i tell you now,and believe me if you want: Don't watch this. It's tacky melodrama very slowly played and the story is very depressing. It shows the life of this mother of one named Laura (Sofia Alves) who's evil husband is in jail,and about to leave on probation,while worrying about the fate of her lover Ze Alberto (Adriano Luz),fearing being denounced by her best and jealous friend Fernanda (Fátima Belo). The actors are good actors,they work hard trying to lift up this one. But consider a scene in which Laura buys a bottle of 451 Forte (for those who are not familiar it's a very strong highly poisonous pesticide some people have used in Portugal to commit suicide) to kill Fernanda? Her lover? Her husband? (I never figured that out) and her daughter takes it by accident and dies. Worth a look? No.
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar