iMDB Rating: 6.2
Date Released : 20 April 2000
Genre : Drama, War
Stars : Rense Westra, Peter Tuinman, Steven de Jong, Leo de Jong." />
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB
Download Trailer Subtitle
Watch De fûke Trailer :
Review :
small jewel in Frisian
Since there isn't much info available on this movie, I'll try to give whatever I can to inform interested viewers. This movie isn't in Dutch, it's in Frisian. As a native Dutch speaking Belgian you don't have much notice of Frisian but I still could follow bits of the conversations.
The story is situated in occupied Friesland. A fisherman, his son and his wife live near a lake together with a jewish girl. The son is in the resistance and was spotted while picking up a weapons dropping on the lake. The following day they pick up the father and slowly the story unfolds itself. Don't expect a happy story or cinema with a capital C (like Eisenstein or Bergman). Still I think this movie has something to offer. A portrait of a story that happened in a time young people like me don't really understand (nor does the generation of my parents) so we can sort of try to understand why people acted like that in those days.
The movie didn't cost that much to make but still the results are nice. The opening shots give a nice overview of the Frisian landscape. I didn't regret seeing it one second.
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar