Watch Sarkarnama (1998) Online

Posted On // Leave a Comment
Sarkarnama (1998)Sarkarnama (1998)
iMDB Rating: 8.2

Date Released : 1 January 1998

Genre : Drama

Stars : Ashwini Bhave, Ajinkya Deo, Yashwant Dutt, Ashutosh Gowariker." />

Movie Quality : HDrip

Format : MKV

Size : 700 MB



 

Download Trailer Subtitle


Review :


Excellent movie!

I remember watching this movie as a child. I did not understand it fully back then. But at the age of 15 I had another chance to watch it on the TV and I fell in love with the movie! Its story is well-knit, the characters are established very clearly, the music gels well into the story and each of the artistes has acted tremendously well. But above all what appealed to me was the simplicity! In spite of having multiple strands to the main story, it keeps you engaged.

I have been trying to find the movie online for many years now. But no luck! Everybody who ever gets a chance to watch it, I recommend; must do so!

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Watch Sarkarnama (1998) Online